He was a Systems Integration Planner for the “Service Module” (the SM part of CSM) at North American Aviation in Downey, California. He helped put a man on the moon. Pretty fuckin cool, uh!
Gene Wilder with his Oompa Loompa friends Rudy Borgstaller, George Claydon, Malcolm Dixon, Rusty Goffe, Ismed Hassan, Norman McGlen, Angelo Muscat, Pepe Poupee, Marcus Powell, and Albert Wilkinson. Unfortunatly I dont know who is who!
So it seems that my blog is listed as “Pornography” on my web browser at work.
Come on, where did they get that from? It must be from some search engine spider that only looks for bad keywords like “Sex, Gay, Boobs, or Dick Cheney.”
You know if I wanted, I could be offended, or I could wear it like a badge of honor. So after some reflection I offer you my “Family Friendly” response!
1. I always end up with the least amount of gifts. ALWAYS
2. It never seems like the holidays when you live in Hawaii. It’s just too warm.
3. Israel always has a shooting war with the Palestinians during Christmas. I think they do it because they know the Christians aren’t paying attention.
4. The same relatives always send their Christmas gifts late. Maybe we should drop Christmas and just celebrate New Year’s instead.
5. Every time I hear “Kwanzaa” I think of a “Quonset Hut”
6. Nobody wants fruit cakes anymore.
WASHINGTON, DC—Tensions were running high Tuesday as Americans nervously explained their jobs, gave workplace tours, and introduced their bastard children to coworkers on National “Take Your Illegitimate Daughter To Work” Day.
“Today, we encourage young girls to think about the future while we acknowledge the sins of our past,” said President Bush, who insisted that cameras remain trained on his face during his address.
“Let’s encourage our unnamed children to build a career that takes them to new and exciting places very, very far away.” The annual holiday was established under President Kennedy in 1962.